Hazz's Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Gallery

A Question for The Late Dr Hazz... Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Hazz's insanity on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Hazz's Insanity on your social bookmarking website

A Question for The Late Dr Hazz...

2 posters

Go down

A Question for The Late Dr Hazz... Empty A Question for The Late Dr Hazz...

Post by MiB... Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Dr Hazz,

I have to submit a urine sample at work on Monday, an to say the least it's been a long weekend of unprotected group sex, deadly amounts of alcohol an prescription drugs ...., so I was just wondering....do "Kinoki Detox Foot Pads" really work?

Sincerly, (Name withheld by Request)

MiB...

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

A Question for The Late Dr Hazz... Empty Re: A Question for The Late Dr Hazz...

Post by The Late Dr Hazz Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Welcome & Greeting John Smith (real name removed per request) to my insanity

Kinoki Detox Foot Pads As seen on TV, Kinoki Detox Foot Pads are devices designed to detoxify the body. This process may relieve the body from the toxins that have built up over time as a result of unhealthy dietary practices and environmental pollutants, da chronic, dirty nasty ho's and just plain dirty live'n.

The patches are easy to use – one simply affixes them to the bottom of the foot – and are supposed to be safe and 100% natural
But in your case it would be recommended you affix more then 80 Kinoki Detox Foot Pads to your entire body making sure you change the pads over you junk at least twice during the "cleansing" processes.
Good luck
~Hazz
The Late Dr Hazz
The Late Dr Hazz
Admin

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-10

https://hazzmatt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down